Prior to the holiday's we rounded up our favorite gifts to give (and receive!). As spring approaches and new adventures are brewing, we thought we would revisit our list as many of these items prove to be travel essentials these days!
- These multipurpose waxed canvas bags can be used for everything from toiletries to packing a still slightly damp swimsuit from your last minute dip in the pool before your flight. Traveling internationally and want to avoid airplane food? Fill these up with in-flight snacks without having to worry about anything spilling into the bottom of your carry-on.
- Easy to pack in your purse or carry-on, these single serving pods will ensure that your skin is looking its best wherever you are.
- Get the perfect shot every time without having to lug around a large camera with this DSLR-grade lens that attaches directly to your iPhone.
- We can’t stop talking about these wireless, noise eliminating earbuds! Three designs (including custom moulded) ensure a comfortable fit, even for side-sleepers. Controlled using the Hush app, you can set more than 8 hours of soothing sounds to help you sleep through the night, and when it is time to wake up Hush notifies only you, so that your alarm doesn’t disturb anyone else.
- Ensure that you don’t get stuck with a dead cellphone or worse yet trying to delete data, due to a lack of storage, so that you can capture the perfect moment during your travels.
- These elastic shoe laces make it easy to race through airport security without the hassle of having to untie and retie your shoes.
- Indulge in local delicacies without guilt. Weighing only 2-pounds and slightly larger than an eye-glass case, this portable fitness kit allows you to do over 250 exercises from the comfort of your hotel room.
- Never question whether you can drink the water or not again with this portable water-bottle. The special filtration system safely removes bacteria and impurities that can make you sick.
- Keep everything organized, cords untangled and electronics safe with this beautifully designed organizer.